Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Catholic Blog Day - Ash Wednesday 2012



I am formulating my blog post for Catholic Blog Day to be shared and linked tomorrow.  I am also planning to make Fasting Bread,  or perhaps pretzels for Ash Wednesday.

The blog post is really giving me a stomach ache, so perhaps it is time to run those errands that need to be done.  I need fresh Holy Water for the Fasting Bread, and there are rosaries to be mailed.

Tune in tomorrow for my finished blog .  Hopefully I will have an offering for your heart to make it worthwhile.


From Catholic Blog Day:   "The theme for February 22 is: penance. Possible points of departure for writing your blog post include the three traditional methods of penance (prayer, fasting, and almsgiving); a memorable experience in the Sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation; or how accepting the call to repentance has made a difference in your life."




Peace be with you,
Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment