Monday, March 25, 2013

Mornings with Mary ~ Week 2


Last week I was watching a movie about Blessed John Paul II and this image scrolled across the screen.  I had to pause the movie, grab my iPhone and snap a photo of it.  I was enthralled.  I had no idea who created this lovely image, or where I could find out more.  



This is the image panned out.  Finally it dawned on me to Google "Par Marie A Jesus", which means "Through Mary to Jesus".

I came across this website where you can see all of the other beautiful images of The Basilica of the Rosary.  

It really is a site to behold.  

Mother Mary and Her rosary call to me, even when I least expect it.  


***********

Please visit Rebecca at recuerda mi corazon for more Mornings with Mary.  



7 comments:

  1. this is stunning! she looks ethereal, yet appears to be waiting for us to start a conversation with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. She seems to be wanting us to pray. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never seen this image and i love the close up and looking closely at mary's ethereal face. her eyes speak with out need of any words.
    love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ornamental, jeweled, gilt and golden..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Basilica is glorious. Your image is an explosion of pure beauty and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is compelling and so beautiful I can see why you had to pause the movie and get your camera out. Lovely! I will visit the site later on.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Shannon you are right the image especially the close up of Mary's face is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete