Friday, January 2, 2015

Welcoming in 2015



I've been revisiting some of my goals both personally and business-wise.  I was surprised to find it has been over a year since my last blog post.  I have been blessed with busyness in all aspects of my life since my last entry, and I am glad to report all is well with The Rosary Lady and family.  

I sincerely hope you have been blessed as well, and will continue to be in the coming year 2015!  God has so much in store for us all, so many plans and blessings to bestow.  The Rosary Lady has some plans to expand and grow, this year will be the best by far, by the Grace of God.  I look forward with anticipation.   While The Rosary Lady website is still having technical issues, The Rosary Lady Etsy shop is up and running.  

I re-dedicate this site to The Blessed Mother, Our Lady of  the Most Holy Rosary, on this day and for always.  May she bless me with inspiring words to share with you.  

May you always feel you can come to me with your prayer requests.  I believe in the power of prayer, and I belong to a mighty group of prayer warriors.  I am happy to pass your prayer requests along. 



Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment