Sunday, November 6, 2011

I feel the need to share a few prayers today....

I'm not sure why, I just feel a gentle nudging that someone may be in need of them.  

This prayer is from Father Peter Mary Rookey, O.S.M "The Healing Priest"

Prayer cards can be ordered here.



Holding a Crucifix, say this prayer faithfully, no matter how you feel. When you come to the point where you sincerely mean each word with all your heart, something good spiritually will happen to you. You will experience Jesus, and He will change your life in a very special way. 

The Miracle Prayer

Lord Jesus, I come before you just as I am. I am sorry for my sins, please forgive me. In your name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me. 

I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works.

I give you my entire self, Lord Jesus, now and forever. I invite you into my life, Lord Jesus, I accept you as my Lord, God and Savior. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in mind, body, soul and spirit. 

Come Lord Jesus, cover me with your precious blood and fill me with your Holly Spirit. I love you Lord Jesus, I praise you Jesus, I thank you Jesus, I shall follow you everyday of my life Amen.



*****
I personally prayed with this prayer card for days on end, which finally led to my conversion to Catholicism.  When I have the prayer cards available, I include them with all of my rosary orders.  I feel it is necessary to pass the prayer on to others.  


*****

This one too:


God our Father, walk through my house and take away all my worries and illnesses; and please watch over and heal my family.  In Jesus' name.... AMEN



May God's Peace be with you,
Shannon

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. I felt the need to reconnect with Our Heavenly Father today!
    You did well

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The Recycled Catholic, thank you! I am glad to have been of help... Our Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways!

    Peace be with you,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete